Do you ever have those certain people that make you want to shove an ice pick through your eyes?
I swear I could name about 100+ people.
I mean, I don't get why people think that I care what they think. I hate myself more then they could so they're clearly wasting their time mocking me, throwing insults ect. Especially from lowlife's who have on multiple occassions, have told me to end my life and/or made fun of me for my struggle with self harm. I mean do you REALLY think I care?
This isnt directed at anyone specific, well, kinda but i'm sick and tired of having so many people rat on me or fucking follow my every move and mock me. It's just annoying now. It doesn't bother me whatsoever. I know how to take stupid remarks from stupid people and not take them seriously but goddamn, stop bringing up my past like it matters. Get over it and move on.
Anyways, today was shit as usual. I had this impulse to call up my best friend, book a flight and literally fly out to Alberta to live with him. Its literally getting to that point.
The urge to start over is looking better and better everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment