Ohhhhhhhh look, Christine has a blog!
A place to write down all my thoughts and things that pop into my head.
Now I know what you're probably thinking: "Oh here she is, looking for attention again." "Op, she's gonna rant on about her problems." Blah, blah, blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Well yes, you're correct you disrespectful reader. :)
By the request of a few people I decided to give this a try.
My goals:
To write AT LEAST a paragraph a day whether it be about my day, my mood, my feelings, rants ect.
I thought this was a little bit more better than Tumblr so I thought why not?
Let's see how this goes.
Other social networks:
twitter: christineyvette
tumblr. dimthesunn.tumblr.com
youtube: youtube.com/christin3yvette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad you started a blog!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read more!
Follow me on google +? <3
Of course. I LOVE your blog. :)
Delete